TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Radiant, Poreless Skin with Maybelline's Super BB Cushion

As a fashion and lifestyle blogger and host, I'm constantly juggling photo shoots, events, meetings, and other work-related activities. This means always having to look my best. The problem is I don't really like the feel of super heavy makeup day in and day out plus the need to constantly retouch can be a burden when you're running on a tight schedule. 

Thankfully, I can always rely on Maybelline to save the day for me by always coming up with innovative products that cater to every girl's needs. Believe it or not, they have just the thing I need to keep my face looking radiant and moisturized all day no matter how hectic it gets. 
I'm talking about the Maybelline Super BB Cushion.

What I truly love most about this product is that it keeps my skin looking smooth and poreless with its high-coverage and long lasting effects with only just a few taps of its liquid formula on my face. 

All day every day, I feel confident that my Super BB Cushion can keep me looking fresh and radiant to face any task I have planned for the day.

For only P649, you too can face every day with smooth, moisturized, and poreless skin with Maybelline's Super BB Cushion!

Now, is it any wonder why I love being a Maybelline girl?

For more, visit Maybelline's WEBSITE
Like and follow them on FacebookTwitter, & Instagram

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I would really love to try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, but first off, your holding the sponge wrong. And this product sucks for oily skin, and sucks for humid weather, living in the PH, unless your in an AC'd room all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you start blogging po ate? Your one of my inspirations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skin looks lovely! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no ides they came out with a cushion as well! Very exiting :)

    Laura
    http://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your skin looks flawless. Lovely dress and photos!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures! Sounds like a nice product.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a true lover of Maybelline but I've never tried this! It looks amazing though, I'll have to give it a go!
    FloralsAndCoralsx//Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Maybelline, but I am not the biggest fan of this. Too dewy for my taste.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning and flawless babe! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post, love it! :)
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful I hope they will have some option for pale skin
    galantosfun

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with Innisfree cushion! You look so beautiful!

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wau you have nice blog and this article was awesome! Follow for follow each other blogs? :) please write me on my blog and
    don't take as advertising!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wau you have nice blog and this article was awesome! Follow for follow each other blogs? :) please write me on my blog and
    don't take as advertising!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would definitely love to try this! I really love your dress! Looks gorgeous on u!
    http://www.afashionholicslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! I love your photographs x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post, love your pretty dress :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete