TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Smooth

Just a quick post on today's black and white casual attire featuring one of my favorite top trends ever - the cold shoulder top. This little number from CALYX PRET-A-PORTER has dainty spaghetti straps you tie into ribbons on your shoulders. I love that it's made of soft material that clings in the most flattering way. And, most of all, I love that you can dress it up or down like I did here with my black jeans from FOREVER 21 and black scrappy wedges from CALL IT SPRING.


Outfit details:
Top, CALYX PRET-A-PORTER
Jeans, FOREVER 21
Wedges, CALL IT SPRING
Bag, ANNE KLEIN

What do you think of this look?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

7 comments:

  1. Where'd you get your cap? I love this look! And I love your hair like this <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cap really put that edge to the look! love it!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a chic one, love the edgy feeling! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right, this top is so versatile, it could be dressy and casual - I'm a bit of a sucker for white tops :P

    Raashi
    reflectionswithraa.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is indeed versatile. You can pretty much dress it up or down. You look amazing as always Nicole!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the cap from?

    ReplyDelete