TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, July 22, 2016

White Out

Here's an outfit that's casual enough for the day but chic and smart enough to wear to a special event or date. I've always searched for the best way to describe what is meant by "smart casual attire" that people like to put on invites. But, yes, this one I would totally wear to such an event or occasion. I wore it in a recent date with Nicco and he couldn't stop complimenting me. It's one of those outfits that's pretty and sexy without showing much skin. I'm sure your special someone would love it, too.



I love this lightweight but intricately detailed dress from SOMETHING BORROWED, which features the cold-shoulder trend that I've been loving lately. That it happens to be white is also not a common choice for me as I'm usually more partial to black or dark colors in general. 



Not quite as new is my choice of the color red as the great equalizer! It just always elevates any look several notches, don't you agree? This CHANEL purse and M&G peeptoe heels from ZALORA are my go to accessories whenever I'm in need of that pop of color and gold accessories give that final touch of elegance.


Outfit details:
Bag, CHANEL
Heels, ZALORA
Watch, VELOCI

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!


9 comments:

  1. Nicole I love your hair!! You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely beautiful, love your makeup!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! This dress is both sexy and demure, I love it!! <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look ADORABLE in the dress! I love the earrings too! How do you you style your bangs - they look awesome! :)

    Lisa
    www.theeverydayelevated.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love hollow style dresses! Indeed you look gorgeous in this dress Nicole.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mas muka po kayo baby face with bangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful ate nicole! ❤️��

    ReplyDelete