TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, August 26, 2016

My Everyday Makeup and Hair Routine

Hey guys! For my third video on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL
I'll be sharing with you "My Everyday Makeup and Hair Routine!
Watch it by clicking the video below!


Hope you can check it out and do let me know what you think! If you like it, don't forget to give it a THUMBS UP and I'll see you guys on my next video! :) 


What do you think of this video? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

9 comments:

  1. You are beautiful!!! :) love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! I loved this video - you're a natural!!! I learned a new styling top for bangs - so thank you!!

    Lisa
    www.theeverydayelevated.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you look beautiful! Before and after, hehe <3 Love your lipstick too! It's a great 'my lips but better' shade!

    xx BASH |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely and inspiring post! Thanks for sharing))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I'm so frustrated with myself that I haven't uploaded anything on my YouTube channel yet :( But you're inspiring me to start! <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your youtube get ready video.
    Lovely outfit post as well.
    You always look dressed up and pretty!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete