TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Red Bucket Sale Haul

Today on the blog, I am featuring this gray sweater from COTTON ON and this cute printed skirt from BP COLLECTION that's just perfect for the wet and chilly weather we've been having lately.



Both pieces I actually got at the RED BUCKET SALE shopping event that happened at the ALABANG TOWN CENTER! I super loved the concept of this fun activity! Basically all we had to do was grab as many clothes that we liked from the available selection, making sure that we fit them all in one red bucket with the cover nice and sealed in 15 minutes!



I was able to fiit in the bucket eight pieces consisting of sweaters, casual tops, a leather skirt, a pair of shorts, and a pretty pink dress!  The best part is that the clothes were so carefully curated by the awesome people of the ALABANG TOWN CENTER so not only was able to get branded pieces, I was also glad to see that the selection was truly made up of quality pieces! 



You guys can still grab your tickets for the next wave of the RED BUCKET SALE on August 20-21 for only PHP2,500!!! Imagine getting multiple pieces from different awesome brands for such a bargain! CLICK HERE for ticket details!



I was lucky enough to get a gray sweater that went really well with another gray printed skirt that I got from the challenge! Don't they look like they were actually made for each other? I think so!  Together they make a pretty awesome dressy casual ensemble, don't you agree?


Outfit: 
Sweater, COTTON ON
Skirt, BP COLLECTION
Sandals, FOREVER 21
Bag, GUESS

PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT:


What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

7 comments:

  1. Love the combination of outfit! You look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Nicole! Love the sweater! Fits you perfectly! Looks like such a. Fun event

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit po <3

    ReplyDelete