TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, August 5, 2016

SKYJET: The Fastest Way to Your Dream Destination

Last July 23, I went on a wonderful trip to Boracay for 4 days and 3 nights via SKYJET AIRLINES


It was my first time to travel via SKYJET and to be honest, I was a little apprehensive about trying it for the first time. Although, I've read good things about them online, I was still rather unsure about what to expect from them. 



Hailed as the first boutique airline in the Philippines, SkyJet was founded in 2005 and officially began commercial operations in December 2012. The airline only operates between Manila and three top local destinations, specifically Batanes, Palawan, and Boracay. 



And my first experience with SKYJET? I must say it was the most pleasant I've had with any other domestic airline in a long time! 

The staff were very friendly and  accommodating. From the check-in personnel to the flight and cabin crew, every one was eager to please and attended to passengers promptly and with a smile.



The aircraft looked small from the outside but it had a passenger-friendly configuration, really quite spacious on the inside. 



On the day of our flight to Boracay via Caticlan, it was cloudy and we experienced a little bit of rain but I was amazed that our flight was smooth and we hardly felt any turbulence!



It was also probably the shortest, fastest flight I have ever been on! From Manila to Caticlan Airport, it only took us 30 minutes! Talk about fast and efficient - definitely the fastest flight to every one's dream destination!



I'm definitely excited for our next adventure with Skyjet! 

Next stop: CORON!



For more, visit SKYJET's WEBSITE
Like and follow them on FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

15 comments:

  1. Hm interesting. I have never tried skyjet but i am quite curious about them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable! Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing you got to go in the cockpit?! Amazing!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like you :)
    Happy weekend!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/08/little-red-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like you had a wonderful experience travelling with skyjet!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures in the cockpit are awesome!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow awesome post. You look gorgeous.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic
    YouTube Channel : Latest video

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing. Love that photo of you at the cockpit! <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great time, jealous that you got to check the front of the plane out!
    Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a lovely experience! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maganda talaga skyjet for local trip tapos affordable pa

    ReplyDelete