TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Water Baby

On a recent trip to Boracay, I had the most amazing time with fellow bloggers starting with the flight via the fast and efficient SKYJET AIRLINES, through our most wonderful stay at the RIESELING BORACAY BEACH RESORT, our gracious host for the four-day stay in the beautiful island, and, of course, the chance to explore different parts of the island that were absolutely stunning and engage in a myriad of activities!



Our super organizers made sure we had a full itinerary with only the most fun activities -  from beautiful white sand beaches and mermaid classes to a spectacular sun cruise,  relaxing spas and one of a kind  restaurants that have the most amazing view of the island! I shall blog about all these in a series starting with this post taken from ---- situated at the highest point in Boracay that had the most picturesque view of the sea and some parts of Boracay island. It was romantic to say the least so for this, I wore this black flowy midi dress from COTTON ON that's both dramatic and edgy, especially when worn with my new favorite neck candy from HOUSE OF CHOKERS. To keep the look easy, casual, and island-friendly, I wore my comfy sandals from SM PARISIAN.



Photos at the bottom were taken at the beach front of RIESELING BORACAY RESORT, without a doubt, one of the most picturesque in the island - it made for the most perfect backdrop for this island girl themed shoot! 



Watch out for more of my Boracay outfits, reviews of the places we went to, plus my full travel post coming soon! :)


Outfit details:
Dress, COTTON ON
Sandals, SM PARISIAN

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

9 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures Nicole!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit Nicole! I can't wait to see more of this trip!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place, I wish I was there right now!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful LBD! gorgeous photos....this place is heaven on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous location, looks so lovely! And love your LBD so chic and simple! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks so beautiful!! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such nice shots!

    ReplyDelete