TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

MEGASTYLE.ph X WELLA Hair Pampering Day

Two weeks ago, I was invited for a hair pampering session hosted by MEGASTYLE.ph and WELLA PHILIPPINES!
I was particularly excited for this event since my hair was in drastic need of some TLC. At the event which was held at the Wella headquarters in Ortigas, we tried the LUXE OIL hair treatment by Wella!
It was a simple process of applying the product on to my freshly shampooed hair and leaving the product on for about 30 mins. They simply rinsed off the product and dried and styled my hair as usual and VIOLA! My hair which was dry and lifeless looked smooth, silky and voluminous after the treatment.
After the event, the hosts of the event gave out a hair care package which included the LUXE OIL hair product and other Wella products I can't wait to try!



What do you think of this video? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The treatment definitely worked. Your hair looks soooo smooth!!! <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete