TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Let's Rock Multi-Braids with Head & Shoulders

As a fashion and lifestyle blogger, I'm always on the lookout for new trends not just in clothing but in hairstyles as well. I'm always changing hair colors and styles, and fixing my hair this way or that because I do feel I owe it to my readers and followers to stay in step with what's new and what looks good with a particular outfit or season. Thank God I found Off The Pages - my current go-to site for all things that have to do with hair, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle in general. It's where I found the multi-braid hairstyle, which I'm featuring today. Although it's not really new, it's come back in such a major way this year!


I generally keep my hair down or wear it loosely to frame my face, and I never thought I'd actually try braiding. But I figured I'd give it a shot after seeing a few of my favorite celebrities rocking the hairstyle during Fashion Week and Hair Trends 2016.  It's actually a take off from the urban undercut hair trend that's so bad ass, it takes the likes of Kirsten Stewart and Natalie Dormer to pull it off.  Since I don't think I can actually go as far as shaving my hair off on one side, I'm going for the next best thing - which is to braid it into cornrows a la Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne and Gigi Hadid!


I think it's a good way to give my hair a lift or a bit of a makeover as far as styling is concerned. It does go well with my bangs and keeps it from going all awry especially during super windy days like the ones we've been having lately. The best part is that it's versatile enough that you can wear it loosely even on the beach or go for a more polished look during formal occasions like parties and events.  

One thing you have to remember though is this scalp-baring hairstyle is unforgiving of any issues as far as that part of the skin is concerned - that means keeping your scalp clean, flake-free, and dandruff-free. When your scalp is itchy and dry these are alarming symptoms of scalp issues even without the visible dandruff and flakes. And yes, the scalp is skin too and requires as much care as the rest of the body does, after all, the secret to beautiful hair has to do largely with having a clean, healthy scalp.  That's why I'm happy I discovered Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky with 3-Action Scalp Care. Did you know? It has 8 times smaller micro zinc particles that penetrates deeper into the scalp that cleanses, protects and moisturizes the scalp, giving it the tender loving care it deserves.  


Check out the NEW Head & Shoulders Shampoo for smooth and silky hair and rock any hairstyle trend out there. You can stay updated with all the fashion and beauty trends by staying tuned to OFF THE PAGES on www.youtube.com.

In the meantime, click the link below to watch a video on the multi-braid trend.
This is your access to turning the latest trends in to your own:


What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

9 comments:

  1. love these!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair nicole! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect look and hairstyle.<333
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of outfit! You look so classy))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tutorial on this hair style po ate ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hair style and you look amazing.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this hairstyle!!! Bagay sayo, Nicole <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this stripes t-shirt dear, your hair fabulous
    I'd love to know your opinion on my NEW OUTFIT
    have an happy day
    kiss ---> tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blogger <---

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete