TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, October 7, 2016

You Make Me Blush!

Today on the blog I am featuring this beautiful sheer top & black culottes from ZARA

I wore the outfit about two weeks ago when I had a truly fun time walking the runway for FUJIFILM as one of their new ambassadors. The instructions were to put together a look that best represents my personal style. 

Since it was an early afternoon event, I went for something elegant but not too dressy. I thought this ensemble from Zara fit the bill perfectly. It features this textured body-hugging top in the most feminine light blush color with an intricate detail in the neckline, and this high-waist black culottes with side slits. I put on my favorite pair of leather heels to give the look a touch of edgy sophistication, and voila! I'm runway-ready!


Outfit details:
Top, ZARA
Culottes, ZARA

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!


PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA


5 comments:

  1. Love the details on that sweater - too adorable!!

    Lisa
    www.theeverydayelevated.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have styled this outfit. You look so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look so much!! Culottes and pastels are totally the latest bomb!

    Lyka Chiang

    ReplyDelete