TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Conrad Manila: My Weekend at the Best Hotel by the Bay

Last weekend I had the chance to spend a relaxing staycation at one of the newest luxury hotels by the bay - CONRAD MANILA!

 

I had very high expectations as I was checking in. This was afterall a Hilton hotel and I was looking forward to experiencing the best in terms of accommodations, facilities, and service.



I was not disappointed.



The hotel's facade alone was something to marvel at as it was designed to look like a cruise ship. The interiors from the lower lobby to the third floor reception and front desk area to the restaurants were just as impressive - sleek, modern fixtures and complemented by unique works of art - all 635 of them carefully curated by no less than former CCP president Nes Jardin. One could not help but marvel at the hanging sculpture by Filipino artist Leeroy New that greets you at the lobby. Stepping into the reception lobby, I gasped in awe at the amazing floor-to-ceiling view of the Manila Bay.  



My room a king deluxe was spacious with modern furnishings and all the creature comforts one would need for rest and recreation.



Check out this video I took during my stay at the hotel:


I'm still debating as to which I enjoyed more - the hotel's well-curated buffet set up at the Brasserie on 3 or the hotel's impeccable service as both are equally impressive. I only got to try the food at Brasserie on 3 and had coffee and pastries at the Bru Bar, and emerged from both completely happy and content. The hotel staff are all friendly, courteous, and solicitous, I'm always being greeted with warm smiles and offered help at every turn. I felt like an important celebrity!



Can you tell how much I enjoyed my weekend at Conrad Manila yet?


Room

Pool area
C Lounge (Bar)

Brasserie on 3


For more info and reservations:
or call: +63-2-8339999

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!


PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA





5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that the service was good! You look like you really enjoyed your stay Nicole. :)

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a great place to stay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. going for a staycation there next week hope i enjpoy like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look. You must have a nice time there.

    ReplyDelete