TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Promod's End of Season Sale!

What better way to spend your Christmas stash than bargain shopping? Yes, it's that time of the year and one of the best ones I've been to lately is thatof PROMOD.

I just literally went all gaga over the items I could only ogle at from afar before but are now going for up to 50% off their original prices.

Just check out the awesome items up for sale below!

Hurry and head on to the PROMOD store nearest you. They have a branch in:

Greenbelt 5, Ground Floor
SM Megamall, Level 2 Atrium
Trinoma, 3rd Level
Robinsons Place Manila

The sale will go on until January 17, but don't wait too long, your favorite pieces are going fast.

I can't wait to show you guys what I got!





What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!


PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

6 comments:

  1. well, I do agree that shopping can be a great way to end the Christmas season.

    I really like the striped top and the mini skirt you're wearing. You look so cute and pretty.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many amazing sales going on right now! I keep on buying shoes haha - I can't stop myself! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sales are the best way to start the new year, ahaha. So many good ones going on at the moment.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items!!! Love them!
    Kiss kiss!
    New post is up on my blog, take a look
    Trendy Tips Trendy Girls

    ReplyDelete