TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, January 30, 2017

Black Lace & Nice Things

Today on the blog, I'm featuring this dainty top from KAILÉ CLOTHING which has the prettiest lace detailing. 

It used to be that lace was worn only for evening affairs, reserved only for special occasions and celebrations.

But those days are long gone, and you can wear lace at whatever time of the day, for whatever event or occasion, even pair it with your jeans or shorts.

For this look however, I opted to keep it dressy with a touch of edgy by wearing my favorite bell pants from ZARA and leather accessories like my new purse from PARFOIS and my favorite patent heels from ZALORA.

Outfit details:
Bag, PARFOIS

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!


3 comments:

  1. that top is so pretty! I love your shoes as well!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the top still available? cant find it on the site

    ReplyDelete