TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Christmas with the Whole Family at the Oakwood Premier Manila

For two Christmases in a row, my family & I have spent Christmas at the Oakwood Manila Hotel! We had such a great & relaxing time during our first stay during Christmas 2015, it quickly became our favorite pet-friendly hotel. And so we decided to spend last Christmas (2016) there again! 

Watch my VLOG below to see how my family & I spent Christmas (Dec. 24 - 26) at the Oakwood Manila! Don't forget to subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!


Check out these Christmas photos of me, my family, and Pumpkin! :) 



For more information and to book your own stay at the Oakwood Manila, visit their WEBSITE
Follow Oakwood Premier on Facebook and Instagram

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice place to stay at! Will definitely check it out. You look gorgeous as always, Nicole <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you have a very cute dog

    ReplyDelete