TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Slaying Sweater Weather in PROMOD

Today on the blog, I am featuring these comfy sweater & pair of jeans from PROMOD and my new sandals from TUTUM

Here in the Philippines, we've been experiencing a lot of cold, rainy weather so on my last shopping trip to PROMOD, I hoarded a lot of pieces perfect for this season! 

I just love this striped sweater because of it's dark rich, colors with hints of gold giving it a fab touch! To keep the look casual I put on my new favorite distressed jeans and the daintiest nude sandals from TUTUM! 

With matching nude sunnies and a denim jacket, this look is casual and easy-going yet stylish!


Outfit details:
Sweater & jeans, PROMOD
Shoes, TUTUM
Sunnies, SUNNIES STUDIOS
Jacket, SUPERDRY

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

PHOTOS BY MY DAD <3

4 comments:

  1. I like how cool the striped shirt looks with the denims!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sandals!

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. always so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete