TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Touch of Spice

On today's post, I am featuring this edgy and 90's punk-inspired look from PROMOD

When I saw this classic longsleeves turtleneck and this sexy sparkly top at Promod's Greenbelt branch, I knew I wanted to create an edgy yet feminine look with these pieces together! 

I put on my favorite black skater skirt and black boots plus this cute black and gold Promod bag to tie the look together. To finish of this look, I put on some fishnet tights inspired by one of my favorites eras in fashion! 

Outfit details:
Turtleneck, top, & bag, PROMOD

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

5 comments:

  1. You look so pretty - really liking this outfit

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your bag! Very classy <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The overall look is so edgy and chic! If fashion can kill, this does it. Love the makeup too Nicole.

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you made fishnet tights so classy! such an egdy look too

    ReplyDelete