TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Current Beauty & Makeup Favorites

Hey guys! Check out my latest Youtube video where I'll be sharing with you my current beauty & makeup favorites. Let me know what you guys think in the comments section or by giving the video a thumbs up! Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't!

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


PRODUCT LIST:











What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. love your vids!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! Thanks for sharing these products!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute. Thank you for sharing your faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you manage to stay so chic? I've been seeing lots of good stuff about L'Oreal's infallible line lately.

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete