TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Where's The Fun In Doing What You're Told?

Today on the blog, I'm wearing this edgy and casual look featuring a current favorite trend of mine! Recently, fishnet stockings have been used as an accessory to spice up any outfit. From Kylie Jenner to Hailey Baldwin, most of today's it-girls have rocked the fishnet trend- and there are countless ways to do so! For this look, I wore my stockings underneath my new favorite jeans from Promod to edge up this casual look without going to overboard with the trend. With white sneakers from Vans and leather accessories, this look is the perfect modern street-style attire!


Outfit details:
Jeans, PROMOD
Sneakers, VANS
Bag, CHANEL

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

4 comments: