TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Power Dressing With Evernew


How would I describe EVERNEW's style? I would say feminine but strong and elegant but trendy.

Today, in celebration of women's month, I thought I'd put together an ensemble that would embody these three characteristics. And this top from EVERNEW is the perfect piece on which to build that ensemble around.

It starts with its strong, bold, deep purple color, the better to attract the right kind of attention, and deliver the message loud and clear: "This girl means business."

The lace up detail, bell sleeves, and the flared bottom are some of my favorite trends in the past season. 

With body-hugging black leggings and my favorite leather bag and boots, this look is both sophisticated and edgy - just my kind of power-dressing!


Outfit details:
Top, EVERNEW

FOLLOW EVERNEW PHILIPPINES ON:
Facebook | Instagram

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!


PHOTOS BY NICCO RECASATA

4 comments:

  1. Och, amazing outfit! :)
    Perfect shoes.
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful blouse! love the color and the sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! How old are u na po?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your top!! OMG para kang dolll 💞

    ReplyDelete