TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Last of Summer in GUESS

Today on the blog, I'm featuring this last-of-summer ootd in GUESS.

The look features this lightweight collared top layered with dainty ruffles. It also has the sexy cold shoulder feature that I've been donning all summer long! I wore it with this slightly high-waisted pair of shorts in deep dark blue denim.

I added a pop of red to the look with the cutest purse also from GUESS to complete this smart casual look perfect for a special lunch date or a daytime summer event in the city!


Outfit details:
Top, skirt, & purse, GUESS

What do you think of this look?

Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

3 comments:

  1. Lady in red :) Perfect!!!! I really love your top <3 While I am looking at your picture, my mom said "ganda naman nyan" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L9ve that top so much! Looks so good on you Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style <3

    ReplyDelete