TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A Burst of Color

If you know me or have been following my blog, you know I'm not much into bold prints and patterns. You might say I'm more into the block color fashion style - combining a bright color with basic black or white or even another bright color or two.

But yes, I've also said before that I'm open to trying new things now and then. And when an invite to a recent event said to come in your favorite nature-inspired outfit, I thought why not combine the two.

So I donned these wide-legged trousers from ZARA with bright giant floral prints and paired it with my favorite black top, I felt I had the best of both worlds. They're cute and fun but subtle enough to fit my own personal edgy aesthetic.

This look is crazy comfortable too perfect for getting things done in a breeze and, might I say, in style!


Outfit details:
Pants, ZARA
Heels, H&M

What do you think of this post?

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

5 comments:

  1. In love with the floral pants!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those floral pants Nicole!! The off shoulder top too! You look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love this Outfit, the pants are my Highlights.
    Simply amazing and the Location is so on Point.
    This series reminds me of a Fashion Editorial.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like a barbie here, love ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete