TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, June 9, 2017

Stepping Out with My Lipault Bag

I love LIPAULT PARIS for three reasons Their bags are chic and stylish, they're topnotch in quality (its a brand under Samsonite), and yes, they carry a whole range of bags from luggage to carry-ons to backpacks to laptop bags to purses of all shapes and sizes, you should find one for whatever outfit. Click HERE to see what I mean.

Today, I took out my Miss Plume Bowling Bag in red. They have it in small (shown here), medium, and large in at least five different colors. This one is roomy enough to fit my wallet, makeup kit, cellphone, and camera! It's made of 100% nylon, and surprisingly water-resistant as I found out earlier after being caught momentarily in a light shower. Talk about tough stuff, this one has proven its worth to me in more ways than one.


LIPAULT PARIS is available in: 

House of Samsonite at Bonifacio High Street Central



House of Samsonite at Landmark Trinoma




SM Seaside City Cebu


SM Mall of Asia


SM Makati


SM Mega Mall


SM North EDSA City Center


Samsonite Estancia at Capitol Commons


Kiss & Fly NAIA Terminal 3


Samsonite Alabang Town Center

SM Aura Premier


Rustan's Makati Department Store

LIPAULT PARIS PH: Website | Instagram | Facebook 


What do you think of this post?


Like or follow me on:


I'd love to know!

3 comments:

  1. You look super chic with your outfit 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag!!!! So pretty!! That bright red is perfect!

    ReplyDelete