TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Monday, July 24, 2017

A Fun Pop of Color with Lipault

Today on the blog I am featuring this duck blue purse from LIPAULT. This season's trends features intense pops of colors in every look that are most commonly found in accessories! For my outfit today, I thought I'd channel that trend while incorporating my own edgy and feminine aesthetic. For this look, I decided to pair my all black ensemble with this duck blue purse from LIPAULT to add a touch of bold color and sophistication to this outfit. What's truly great about LIPAULT, aside from their world-class craftsmanship is that they have a wild variety of styles and colors to suit just anyone's aesthetic while acting as a standout piece to any look! You'll be sure to find the perfect bag for you from their stunning collection!


Outfit details:
Bag, LIPAULT
Top, ZARA
Pants, ZARA

What do you think of this post? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

7 comments:

  1. Cool outfit! Love your bag!
    Нave a nice weekend!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit! That blue is so pretty and also love the corset belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This black on black look is fantastic!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you paired it up with the bag <3

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag color, and your lip color!

    http://www.thislifeisbelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute bag indeed! I love the colour and that fact that it can be worn throughout different seasons. You look very chic, girl!

    Saida | She talks Glam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've added a pop of color with the bag! Also, your bag is amazing!

    Have a lovely day!
    xx Kris | https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete