TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Sleek for Sweater Weather

The rainy season has finally come in the Philippines! I absolutely love the gloomy weather because it's a lot cooler in tropical Manila and it means I can finally bring out my favorite sweaters! Today I'm wearing a simple black turtleneck sweater which is a style staple for me during this season. It's super comfy and cozy yet it has a very breathable texture in case the sun decides to show once in awhile. I wore it with a denim mini skirt and my new favorite backpack to keep the look casual and a pair of black sunnies and boots make for a sleek ensemble!


Outfit details:
Top, PROMOD
Skirt, COTTON ON
Backpack, CHARMING CHARLIE
Boots, H&M

What do you think of this post? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect, this series reminds me of a Fashion Editorial,
    the Location and also the look is on fleek.
    love it.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So edgy and cool <3

    ReplyDelete