TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | 23 year old fashion and lifestyle blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Embroidered Sleeves & Metallic Accessories

End of season sales are a great time to score amazing items to help you amp your style without breaking your wallet.

This top from ZARA (they're up to 70% off now) has the cutest floral embroidery and puff sleeves that fashion powerhouses such as Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci have been featuring in their recent collections. I just love the feminine touch and modern twist that this top evokes - a total standout whatever the season.
I decided to play around the colors that you'll find in the embroideries of the top by wearing it with a red skirt, nude heels, and my new favorite metallic rose gold purse from LIPAULT! Don't you think this purse is a total eye-catcher? I love how the whole ensemble ties together for a feminine and sophisticated yet easy-to-wear casual look!

Head out now while most fashion brands are still on sale and score those unforgettable items.


Outfit details: 
Top, ZARA
Skirt, CINDERELLA
Bag, LIPAULT
Sandals, TUTUM

What do you think of this post? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

12 comments:

  1. That top is so gorgeous Nicole!!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shirt! I've been seeing this style evertwhere and I've been dying to get my hands on one of them. Love the whole outfit!
    Pili

    To Read with Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is so nice! :) pretty bag too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt, such a great colour!

    Rebecca
    xx
    www.peppermintdolly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely look, I really like the bag! x

    - LeahSephira
    http://www.sephira.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love the coulours so much <3

    passionistheair.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amaizng article, thanks for you share

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessed with that top!

    www.moorehisstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look! kisses :)

    https://thefashionjump.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a classy look,
    the Colors suit you perfectly.
    Such an amazing look.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete