TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Perking Up in RoseGal

Today on the blog, I'm featuring this lovely dress from ROSEGAL. Here in Metro Manila, we're currently experiencing stormy weather. And while I do prefer it when it's cool and cozy rather than hot and humid, this kind of weather does make me feel lazy and unproductive and yes, rainy days do get me down! On days like these, few other things perk up my mood quite like playing dress up does. This one from ROSEGAL is just the perfect piece to do just that. There's nothing like a little black dress to make a girl feel chic, sexy, and put together no matter her mood.. I just love that it's simple and easy to wear and the deep scallop neckline gives it just the right amount of oomph to draw some attention! The best part is, this dress can be styled in so many different ways! But even when you style it in a simple way like I did here, it's still enough to make any woman feel sexy and stylish even on dark, gloomy days!


Outfit details:
Dress, ROSEGAL

What do you think of this post? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

3 comments:

  1. That dress is absolutely gorgeous Nicole!!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! really lovely dress! kisses

    https://thefashionjump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've ben experiencing the same weather over here as well and I feeel the same way, I just want to lay in bed and do nothing all day! This dress is so beautiful!
    Love
    Pili
    To Read with Tea

    ReplyDelete