TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Friday, September 29, 2017

PHOTO BLOOPERS of a Fashion Blogger

Fashion bloggers take time and effort into making sure every blog post includes photos that are fierce and good representations of the outfits and products we feature. But I'm sure every fashion blogger can agree that every blog shoot has it's fair share of silly & borderline 'hideous' shots.

While I normally delete these hilarious "bloopers" right away (to conserve camera space), a few months ago, I decided it would be interesting to compile some of the silliest ones! 
Here are some of my favorites from my recent shoots from the past months! ENJOY :)

1.
When mother nature just wouldn't cooperate.

2. When you're just so freakin over it.



3. Wow. I didn't even know my face could be this silly. LOL


4. "Bes, gets mo na angle ko ha?"
 
5. Mid-sneeze blurriness 

6. "Bilis, click mo na. Ginagalit mo ko eh." LOL

 
7. When they decide to take the photo while you're mid-sentence

8. When it's just too early in the day for pictures...

Next time, instead of putting these gems to waste I'll be sure to compile more of them in the future and share them with you guys! Hope you guys had a good laugh from this! LOL
What do you think of this post? 


Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I really love this idea of putting up this type of pictures. It is amazing to show what is really like as a blogger.
    Love
    Pili
    To Read with Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha! Ur so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love this post!!! hahaha so funny and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahah so funny! Love this photo! The truth of every photo! Great!

    https://thefashionjump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete