TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Going French with H&M for Autumn/Winter

Bonjour mon cheri! 
 
 It's that time of the year again! The Autumn/Winter season (rainy season in Manila) is upon us and it's time to bring out your favorite sweaters, boots, and hats! 
 
For today's look I'm wearing an outfit that would be perfect for those rainy days and chilly nights in the city. About two weeks ago, I did my very first challenge video on my Youtube channel where I challenged my boyfriend, Nicco, to buy and style an entire outfit for me! Coincidentally he picked out pieces that were just perfect for my favorite season! 

WATCH THE CHALLENGE VIDEO HERE: 
 

I just love this super comfortable and cozy off-the-shoulder sweater that he picked out with the cutest velvet skirt with lacing details on the front! I decided to go full on Autumn/Winter mode with the pieces that he picked by wearing them with my favorite pair of black boots and a messenger hat that you've seen the likes of Chiara Ferragni, Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner rock!
 

Outfit details,
Top, H&M
Skirt, H&M
Boots, H&M


What do you think of this outfit? 


Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

3 comments:

  1. In love with this outfit miss nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. recognized this from your youtube hehehe cute how u styled it!

    ReplyDelete