TOP POSTS

Nicole Aguinaldo | A fashion, beauty, and travel blogger from the Philippines.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Like a Boss in Mossimo

"The Alpha Female is a strong, majestic female. She can often be intimidating to those around her and isn't afraid to ask for what she wants. There's nothing quite as brilliant as a woman with confidence and ambition." That's the Google definition of an alpha female. It kind of makes you wonder what kind of clothes she wears, doesn't it? I would imagine something understated but strong, something bold and risque yet exuding femininity. And whether she is wearing the latest most expensive signature outfit or her oldest pair of jeans with a worn out shirt, an alpha female wears every outfit like she's boss! So tell me, do I look boss enough in this outfit featuring this patched shirt dress from MOSSIMO? Sure feels like it! I love how it's equal parts casual yet strong, simple but oozing confidence. It makes me feel that "pretty and sweet but don't mess with me" vibe. And that is just my kind of outfit!


Outfit details:
Shirt dress, MOSSIMO
Bag, LIPAULT

What do you think of this outfit? 

Like or follow me on:

I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely look! I love the bag with the shoes!
    Love
    Pili
    To Read With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always beautiful, and can rock any style! Love the makeup too!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit!

    Blvck Bee

    https://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete